Meet The Doctors
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Clinical Faculty in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Creighton University Dental School.
- Dr Ogunleye or ‘Dr O’ – as he is affectionately called by his colleagues, staff and patients- is a graduate of the School of Dental Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.
- After graduation in 2001, he proceeded to the New York Medical College/St Vincent’s Catholic Medical Centers, Brooklyn/Queens division, for a General Practice Residency. His advanced training continued for four more years at the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons/Harlem Hospital Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency Program.
- Upon graduation in 2006, he accepted a faculty position at the Creighton University Dental School where he still remains on the faculty.
- His ivy league academic and professional pedigree has thoroughly prepared him for a busy, dynamic and cutting edge Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Practice.
- Dr Ogunleye is a proud New York Yankees fan and also enjoys soccer, literature and military history.
Dr. Kelsey Gardner LaPorte, DDS, MD
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from Creighton Dental School in 2013.
- Doctor of Medicine from University of Nebraska Medical Center in 2016.
- Certificate of General Surgery training in 2017.
- Chief Residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Nebraska Medical Center 2019.